எனக்கு பிடித்த............


I wrote about my name. You read and liked it too.
Now I'm going to write about my likes. Since you
cannot write about my likes, I'm forced to carry
this unparalleled mission.

Common guys, climb aboard, I won't let you down!

Styleக்கு : Mr. Rajinikanth(who else)

Body Languageக்கு: Mrs. Michelle Obama
I used to read "The Washington Post". When President Obama
was elected in 2008, "The Washington Post" carried an article
about Mrs. Obama everyday. I thus started reading about her
and became her fan. I was following her until recently, just
stopped because I have to take care of 3 people following me.


நடிப்புக்கு : Mrs. Manorama

சிரிப்புக்கு : Mr. S.Ve.Sekar.
Right from my childhood, I like Mr.S.Ve. Sekar. Two years back I saw
an interview of him in kumudam.com. Mr. Sekar was interviewed by
Mr. Gnani. Mr.Sekar touched all subjects(drama,cinema,politics,etc.)
And the most important thing was his high regards for his father.
I was really amazed. For every question of Mr.Gnani, Mr. Sekar
pulled his father into picture. Very rare interview to see a celebrity
son speaking about his (not that much famous)father.

பாட்டுக்கு : Mrs. Sudha Ragunathan, Mrs. Aruna Sairam
Mrs. Sudha Ragunathan: I was captivated by one her Malayalam film song.
The song is in the movie "Runway". Her songs from "Ivan"
were purely classical. But this malayalam song was off-beat. No
carnatic touch, but a very good song. My all time favorite song of her
is "Ayye Methakadinam" in Ragamalika

Mrs. Aruna Sairam : The reason I like her, she will be so energitic
enthusiastic while singing and I will also catch
that energy whenever I listen/hear Mrs. Aruna
Sairam. My favorite song of hers is "Vishamkara
Kannan". You should see her expression and the
audience reaction for this song. The song is
there in youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2dpV4FSEhA

முணுமுணுக்கும் Tamil song: "Kannil Dhagam Theerumo" from Achamundu, Achamundu.
Very first film song of Mrs. Sowmya. Heart-warming
song in Charukesi. The violin interlude is superb.
And the recording is very different too.

முணுமுணுக்கும் Hindi song: :"Salaam Aaya" from Veer. Watch this song for the dance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iBtyp9IKr0

முணுமுணுக்கும் English Song: "Mama Mia" from the movie "Mama Mia".
An undigestable movie, nevertheless I like this song.

Energy Booster : Song "Sakthi Kodu" from Tamil movie Baba. Whenever I'm
in the downy dumps I'll listen to this song. I will
become very emotional for one of the line in this song.
"உப்பிட்ட தமிழ் மண்ணை நான் மறக்க மாட்டேன்"

சந்தோஷத்திற்கு : Reethigowlai(kanngal irandal),Sriranjani

Resonance க்கு : Nattakuriniji, Sahana, Madhuvanthi

சோகத்துக்கு : Charukesi, Chakravaham.
I recently heard Mr. Sanjay Subramaniam's Ragam,Tanam
Pallavi in Chakravaham. It was mind blowing.

காலையில் குடிக்க : Coffee(இல்லை என்றால் B.P.)

மாலையில் கடிக்க : காய்ந்த ரொட்டி

என்றுமே சாப்பிட : புளியோதரை

படிப்பதற்கு : நீங்கள்

எழுதுவதற்கு : நான்


வரட்டா!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nallave ezhutharinga innum frequent a ezhuthina engalamari vettikaluku pozhudu pogum.........

    ReplyDelete