Circles and bags

Circles and bags are commonly found in the region under The Arctic Ocean...nope...Circles and bags(C&B) are commonly found in the region under my eyes.  I wanted to abolish them.  Therefore I rummaged through YouTube to find some remedies to get rid of C&B.  I was attracted to a video that said(in Tamil) "2 minutes remedy to permanently cure dark circles around the eyes." But the video was 12 minutes long.  Principally I won't watch any video longer than three or four minutes.  But I fell for "2 minutes permanent cure..."  My principle went bye-bye.

Like most of the YouTubers, she started  with, "If you like my video, please subscribe...blah, blah, blah..."  After all the blah, blah, blahs,

she showed the first ingredient.  It was oats.  Immediately she started talking about why we get eye bags, dark circles, why we should use oats, etc. etc.   After all the blah blahs,

she showed the second ingredient.  It was gram flour.  Immediately she started talking about why we get eye bags, dark circles...

I got annoyed to hear the same story again, I forwarded the video and stopped when she was showing the third ingredient.  Much and more to my annoyance, the lady was not saying the name of the ingredient at that point. She was saying "you can use THIS to remove C&B, you can use THIS to...." It looked like Turmeric.  It also looked like honey.  Sigh...I rewound the video and stopped exactly when 

she showed the third ingredient.  It was Turmeric.  (I wanted to forward the video but my past experience prevented me from forwarding.) Immediately she started talking about why we get eye bags, dark circles, why we should use turmeric, etc. etc.   After all the blah blahs,

she showed the fourth ingredient. It was lemon juice.  Immediately she started talking about why we get eye bags, dark circles, why we should use lemon juice, etc. etc.   

Now comes the "Full of Holes" part:

She said "Take lemon juice.  Add turmeric powder, oats and RICE FLOUR..."  Long long ago, so long ago, at the beginning of the video, she said Gram flour.  Now it has changed to Rice flour.

And then she said, "If you apply this paste regularly FOR SIX DAYS your C&B will disappear..." Long long ago, so long ago, at the beginning of the video, she said 10 minutes.  Now it has changed to six days.

In conjunction with the above holes, she also disabled comments for the video and made me lament here.

ЁЯШбЁЯШбЁЯШбЁЯШбЁЯШбЁЯШбЁЯШбЁЯШб

 I can upload the video   But I don't want to increase the viewership.  A screenshot will suffice. She exploited my precious 12 minutes.  I'm torn between rice flour, gram flour...and C&B.


No comments:

Post a Comment